- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Secure your wheels to your ride with McGard Lug Bolt Wheel Locks
- Works like a regular lug bolts, but requires a special key for installation and removal
- Replaces lug bolts that utilize a cone or radius seat
- Can be used on steel or aluminum wheels
- Single-piece design is strong and simple to operate
- Steel collar and easy-to-use key guides the key into the lock pattern
- Computer-generated keys means there are no duplicate locks rolling around
- Crafted from proprietary, through-hardened, machined restricted-chemistry steel for maximum strength
- Triple-plated nickel and single-plated micro-porous chrome produce a rust-resistant gleam
- McGard has been locking wheels to cars since 1964
- Meets or exceeds O.E.M. standards for safety and durability
- Made in the USA
- Kit includes four locking lug bolts and special key tool
- Your McGard Lug Bolt Wheel Locks are backed by a 1-year warranty
Don't let some theft-happy nut loosen your bolts and snag your expensive tires and wheels. Instead, drive that nut nutso with a set of McGard Lug Bolt Wheel Locks protecting your stuff. Working like a regular lug bolt, McGard lug bolt locks use a special one-of-a-kind key for installation and removal.
Designed to replace lug bolts with a tapered cone or radius seat at the bottom, your McGard lug locks work with both steel and aluminum wheels. The single-piece design is easy to use thanks to a steel collar that guides the key into the lock. And, since McGard uses computer-generated key designs, you can rest assured that your key and lock set is unique to your ride.
Each McGard lug style wheel lock is machined from through-hardened, restricted-chemistry steel that's made exclusively for McGard. This delivers maximum strength and security. Then, your locks get 3 layers of nickel and 1 layer of micro-porous chrome plating. This gives the shiny, rust-resistant finish. Your kit includes 4 locking lug bolts, one for each wheel, and 1 key tool. And best yet, McGard makes your Lug Bolt Wheel Locks in the USA and backs them with a 1-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
McGard Lug Bolt Wheel Locks Customer Reviews
10 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by David T (Hemet, CA) Reviewed for a 2011 BMW 3-Series — Aug 31, 2016 5:33 PM
$2000 worth of wheels and run flat tires.While any lock can be defeated these lug bolt locks take extra time to overcome.Given time a pro will get your wheels but without them a kid with a lug wrench will be the new owner of your wheels in nothing flat.Small price for some piece of mind and of course will make your insurance carrier happy.Won't drop your rate however.