- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 10/19 - 10/23
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Available in multiple sizes. Choose the correct hex lug bolt (PDF)
- Bolt on the toughest lugs with McGard Lug Bolts
- High-quality finish and stylish designs enhances the look of any wheel
- Combines OEM design with aftermarket beauty, style, precision and durability
- 2-piece design uses a free-spinning seat for optimum safety and performance
- Proprietary thread coating prevents galling, seizure or difficult lug removal
- Special threads enhance lug torque and tension
- Precision manufacturing meets or exceeds OEM requirements
- Choose from various finishes to complement your wheels
- Finishes are guaranteed for life not to chip, peel or rust
- Check the fitment chart to make sure you get the right nuts for your ride
- Your McGard Lug Bolts are backed by a 1-year warranty
If there is one thing car guys are nuts about, it's their wheels. And, the thought of cinching down those wheels with low-quality lugs is just plain—well, nuts. So, make sure your deluxe dubs are mounted on serious lugs with a set of McGard Lug Bolts. Combining OEM design with aftermarket safety and style, McGard wheel bolts keep your wheels from wobbling.
McGard guarantees optimum safety and performance thanks to their two-piece design and free-spinning seat. And, the special thread design enhances torque and tension between the lug and wheel for maximum safety. Then, these custom lug bolts feature a proprietary thread coating that prevents galling and seizing, making difficult lug nut removal a thing of the past.
McGard lugs are more than just tough nuts. To highlight your rims, you choose from a variety of finishes. And, that finish is guaranteed to not chip, peel or rust for life. And, they come in an array of sizes (check the chart for your size) so there's always a McGard lug nut bolt kit for your ride. Best yet, McGard backs your Lug Bolts with a 1-year warranty.
- Do not use a bolt longer than the current lug bolt being used on the wheel
- Do not use a bolt with a different seat size or style than the current lug bolt being used on the wheel
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)