- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Method 406 UTV Beadlock Wheels are the brand's latest UTV race wheel offering
- 8 split-spoke mesh design with a satin black finish
- Forged 6061-aluminum beadlock ring with countersunk grade-8 zinc plated bolts
- Made from a single piece of strong yet light alloy aluminum
- Tapered inner barrel keeps debris from building up and damaging brake calipers
- Boasts a hefty 1600 lb load rating
- Available in an array of diameters, bolt patterns and offsets
- Perfect for staggered sand setups or even offsets for optimal floatation
- Includes a Method logoed center cap
- Method 406 UTV Beadlock Wheels are sold individually
- Your Method 406 UTV Beadlock Wheels are backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
When in doubt, bet on black with a set of Method 406 UTV Beadlock Wheels. Rolling tough on an 8 split-spoke mesh design and dressed in a satin black finish, these hardcore Method 406 UTV rims keep the rubber on the wheel with a forged 6061-aluminum beadlock cinched tight with countersunk grade-8 zinc plated bolt fasteners.
Made from a single piece of aluminum alloy, Method 406 UTV bead lockers are designed to be super lightweight and super strong. So strong in fact, they boast a whopping 1600 lb load rating. Your Method 406 beadlocks also feature a unique tapered inner barrel that keeps debris from building up and damaging brake calipers, while keeping the weight down.
Whether you run a staggered sand setup or an even offset for maximum flotation, 406 Method UTV beadlocks come in a range of sizes so you can tailor your stance to your driving style. And best yet, Method includes logoed center caps and a limited Lifetime Warranty with your 406 UTV Beadlock Wheels.
- Off-road use only—wheels are not street legal
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel