- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Upgrade your vehicle’s curb appeal with a sharp set of 10-spoke Method 503 Rally Wheels
- Available in different sizes of 17”x8” and 18”x8”, with a 42mm offset
- Wheels of the former size weight 16.5 lbs, while the latter wheels weigh 17.8 lbs
- Bolt patterns available 5x100, 5x108 and 5x114.3
- Flow-formed construction reduces weight, while maintaining rigidity and overall strength
- Both the inner and outer bead seats are knurled to ensure the tire won’t shift on the wheel
- Each individual rim includes a carbon fiber center cap that snaps in
- Finish options include gold and matte-black for optimal, custom style
- Wheels are sold individually
- Your Method 503 Rally Rims are backed by a 2-year paint finish and limited lifetime structural warranties
Ideal for autocross or track-racing vehicles, Method 503 Rally Wheels are a great way to put your ride’s appearance miles ahead of the competition. Flow-formed for lasting rigidity and strength and given a slender 10-spoke design to draw the eye, these high-quality replacement rips are available in sizes of 17”x8” and 18”x8”, with a 42mm offset. Wheels of the former size are light as a feather – relatively speaking – at 16.5 lbs, while wheels of the latter size weigh just a little more, at 17.8 lbs.
The inner and outer bead seats have both been knurled the keep the tire from shifting on the wheel due to changes in air pressure or considerable outside forces. Available bolt patterns are 5x100, 5x108 and 5x114.3, and every rim includes a carbon fiber center cap that snaps right in. It also sports the Method brand-logo.
Choose from stylish finishes of gold or matte-black. Sold individually, your Method 503 Rally Rims are supported by a 2-year paint finish and limited lifetime structural warranties.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to Chromium, Nickel, and Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)