- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Patent pending Bead Grip technology grabs the seat of the tire in grooves to keep the bead in place especially in aired down situations
- Inner lip is reinforced for strength like a true race wheel design
- Added safety hump further improves bead seat and prevents tire roll off
- Cast 356 Aluminum construction with T6 heat treatment improves strength
- Great load ratings at 2650 for 5 and 6 lug patterns and 3640 for 8 lugs
Tackle the street or the trail with Method 701 wheels. Designed for strength and durability, featuring 356 aluminum and T6 heat treatment. Bead Grip technology aids in bead seat and reduces tire roll off, especially in lower air situations when traction is at a premium. Clean 8 spoke design is available in black or bronze, great for Jeep, Trucks and SUVs.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to Chromium, Nickel, and Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel size
Method 701 Wheels Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Brandon K (The Woodlands, TX) Reviewed for a 2018 Subaru Crosstrek — Nov 20, 2018 8:55 PM