- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Patented Bead Grip® technology engages tire bead for increased grip at low air pressures
- Aggressive safety hump on bead seats further prevents de-beading
- Reinforced inner lip taken from MRW race wheel design
- One-piece 356 aluminum construction with T6 heat treatment
- Method logo debossed on outer lip
- Snap-in center cap
- 17” hub centric fitments for common 5 and 6 lug applications
- Strong 2650lb load rating
As part of the growing Trail Series, the all-new 702 features Methods patented Bead Grip® technology. Strategically placed grooves on the inner and outer bead seat along with a more aggressive safety hump contribute to more secure tire bead retention when running lower air pressures. The 702 is constructed of 356 aluminum with T6 heat treatment and takes a reinforced inner lip design directly from their race series wheels. Offered in 17x8.5, the 702 is hub centric for common 5 and 6 lug applications. Available in classic Method Bronze and Matte Black finishes.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)