- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Method Buggy Beadlock Wheels are the premier race-ready off-road buggy wheel
- Perfect for desert-going ‘58-‘67 VW Beetles and Things
- 10-spoke design for race-proven strength and style
- Forged 6061-aluminum beadlock ring clamps with grade-8 zinc plated bolts
- Crafted from one block of strong, lightweight alloy aluminum
- Method logo is machined into one spoke face
- Select from raw or machined finishes
- Choose from an array of sizes with the ‘wide-five’ bolt pattern
- Uses Volkswagen lug bolts or similar radius seat lug bolts
- Method Buggy Beadlock Wheels are sold individually
- Your Method Buggy Beadlock Wheels are not covered by any structural or cosmetic warranty
Converted VWs started the off-road revolution, so start your race-winning revolution with a set of Method Buggy Beadlock Wheels. Keeping the rubber on the rim with a forged 6061-aluminum beadlock and with grade-8 zinc plated bolts, Method Buggy beadlock rims boast a 10-spoke design and your choice of finishes to outfit your ‘58-‘67 VW-based machine with a race-ready package.
Built from a single piece of aluminum alloy, Method Buggy wheels are super strong and super lightweight. Designed exclusively for hardcore racing and weekend off-road battles, you won’t find Method Buggy beadlock wheels on any street bug. And the Method logo milled into one spoke only adds to the off-road-only legend.
Method race wheels buggy beadlocks come in a range of diameters and widths for that race-winning stance. And they all feature the classic ‘58-‘67 VW ‘wide-five’ bolt pattern. And since Method Buggy Bead lock Wheels are race-exclusive, they do not include center caps or any structural or cosmetic warranties.
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- Off-road use only—wheels are not street legal
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to Chromium, Nickel, and Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)