The current product is out of stock.
Click Beadlocks to view related products
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Method MR101 Beadlock Wheels are the premier off-road racing wheel
- Beefy 12-spoke design is built for ultimate strength and low weight
- Forged 6061-aluminum beadlock ring fastens with grade-8 zinc plated bolts
- Raw machined finish with the Method logo machined into one spoke
- Wrought from a single piece of strong yet light alloy aluminum
- Available in an array of sizes, bolt patterns and offsets
- Method MR101 Beadlock Wheels are sold individually
- Your Method Wheels are not covered by any structural or cosmetic warranty
Take aim on the winner’s circle with a set of Method MR101 Beadlock Wheels. Featuring a beefed-up 12-spoke design and a raw machined finish, these competition-grade Method race wheels MR101 keep the rubber on the rim with a forged 6061-aluminum beadlock fastened by grade-8 zinc plated bolts.
Method MR101 wheels are crafted from a single piece of very strong, yet super lightweight aluminum alloy. Designed exclusively for hardcore off-road racing, you won’t find Method MR 101 rims on any street. But with the Method logo machined into one spoke face, your competition knows you mean business.
To outfit your race winner with a race-winning stance, Method beadlock MR101 wheels come in a range of diameters, widths, bolt patterns and offsets. And since Method MR101 Beadlock Rims are race-exclusive, they do not include center caps or any structural or cosmetic warranties.
- Off-road use only—wheels are not street legal
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to Chromium, Nickel, and Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)