- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Confound the competition by equipping your vehicle with Method MR311 Vex Wheels
- One-piece rims feature a simulated beadlock ring by way of a strategic undercut on the outer lip
- Around the “Street-Loc” ring of MR311 Vex Rims are zinc-plated bolts for a truly stylish appearance
- Finished in a matte-clear coat for corrosion-resistance
- Includes a bolt-on hub cover and available in sizes ranging from 16” to 18”
- Available for pairing with most trucks, Jeeps and SUVs on the market today
- Your Method Vex Wheels are covered by a Lifetime Structural Warranty with a 2-year warranty on paint finish and 1-year on chrome finish
When you lay eyes on a set of Method MR311 Vex Wheels, you’ll wonder why you haven’t upgraded your off-roader sooner. Around the “Street-Loc” ring of these one-piece replacement rims are zinc-plated bolts, highlighting a simulated beadlock design. Featuring a bolt-on hub cover and finished in a matter-clear coat, they come in sizes of 16” to 18”. Lifetime Structural, 2-year paint finish, 1-year chrome finish warranty.
- Please test-fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel size
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to Chromium, Nickel, and Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)