- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Method Roost Wheels are tough enough for the mountain crag but sharp enough for the streets
- Designed and FEA-tested to maintain structural integrity while shedding unwanted weight
- Cast and carved from resilient aluminum alloy into a scalloped 10-spoke design
- Includes a bolt-on center ring and comes in your choice of matte black or bronze finish options
- Get the right rim set by specifying size, bolt pattern and offset
- Your Method Roost Rims are sold individually and backed by a 2-year painted finish warranty and limited lifetime structural warranty
Lightweight, but ready for anything the road throws at them, a fresh set of Method Roost Wheels are just what your street truck needs. Available in a range of dimensions and finishes, these individually sold aftermarket rims are FEA-approved and cut from durable aluminum into a scalloped 10-spoke pattern. 2-year painted finish warranty and limited lifetime structural warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel size
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to Chromium, Nickel, and Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)