- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Overtake the competition with the bold look of Mickey Thompson Classic III Wheels
- Styled with a heritage-inspired 8-hole design embossed with the Mickey Thompson logo
- Cast from premium aluminum to balance strength with weight savings
- Equipped with a smooth outer lip to make the timeless look stand out
- These vintage-style rims are available in an array of finish options
- Pick your Classic III Wheels from a range of diameters, bolt patterns and offsets
- Non-corrosive screw-on center cap included
- Mickey Thompson Classic III Wheels are sold individually
- Your Mickey Thompson Classic III Wheels are covered by a Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty and a 1-Year Finish Warranty
Not all classics fade away, and the best continue to grow stronger over time. That’s the legacy behind Mickey Thompson, and that’s the heritage that drives the design behind their MT Classic 3 Wheels. Informed by the past with an eye towards the future, the Mickey Thompson Classic III series boasts an 8-hole design surrounded by a big, smooth outer lip for a timeless appearance.
When you upgrade to Mickey Thompson Classic 3 Rims, you gain strength without overloading your curb weight. That’s because each MT Classic III is constructed from cast aluminum, shaving off precious pounds while maintaining massive load ratings up to 3500 lbs (varies by wheel). Whether you’re sitting in traffic or sailing down a rugged trail, they have the backbone to survive any kind of action.
Options abound with Mickey Thompson Classic III Wheels. Not only do they come in an array of sizes, bolt patterns and offsets, but they’re also available in your choice of finishes. They include a non-corrosive screw-on center cap with the Mickey Thompson emblem. And they’re backed by a Lifetime Limited Structural Warranty and a 1-Year Finish Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Mickey Thompson Classic III Wheels Customer Reviews
12 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Thomas K (Alder Creek, NY) Reviewed for a 1976 Ford F-150 — Apr 25, 2018 4:27 PM
Reviewed by Phillip H (Norman, OK) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tacoma — Nov 04, 2017 5:41 AM
Reviewed by Mark S (Albuquerque, NM) — Apr 01, 2017 9:59 AM
My truck was stolen and they took the rims and tires. These mickey Thompson rims were even better than the ones that were stolen. I'm a certified master auto tech and had access to a balancer. These rims were all less than 1/4 oz. Of weight or less to perfection. Awesome!!!
Reviewed by William T (Mylan, TN) Reviewed for a 1990 Ford Bronco II — Mar 24, 2017 6:42 AM