- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Send your ride’s appearance into the stratosphere with Milanni 452 Stellar Wheels
- Built with a split-6 spoke pattern for bold lines and aggressive attitude
- Available in a range of bold finishes
- Made from aluminum to balance strength with weight savings
- Matching center cap included with each rim
- Comes in your choice of sizes, bolt patterns and offsets
- Milanni 452 Stellar Wheels are sold individually
- Your Milanni 452 Stellar Wheels come with a 1-Year Finish Warranty and a Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty
Putting an astronaut on the moon is tricky. But upgrading your ride’s appearance is a cinch. All you need to make your vehicle memorable is a set of Milanni 452 Stellar Wheels. With their ingenious split-6 spoke pattern and impressive array of finishes, these aftermarket rims make your car, truck or SUV’s personality soar.
Unlike old-school steel rims, Milanni Stellar Wheels are carved out of space-age aluminum alloy. This helps reduce their overall curb weight without sacrificing structural strength. What’s more, each Milanni 452 Stellar comes complete with a matching center cap to complete the customized look.
Whether you’re rolling in a sedan or pounding the pavement in a pickup, Milanni Stellar Rims are sure to fit. They come in your choice of sizes, bolt patterns and offsets to work with a wide range of cars, trucks and SUVs. Best of all, Milanni 452 Wheels are backed by a 1-Year Finish Warranty and a Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Milanni 452 Stellar Wheels Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Thomas R (Bensalem, PA) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford F-150 — Apr 07, 2016 12:41 PM
This is the second set of wheels bought from Auto Anything and once again I am totally pleased with the product. Very well made and look great on my 2010 Ford F-150. Will buy more from Auto Anything in the future.
Reviewed by Adan R (Wesley Chapel, FL) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford Edge — Oct 09, 2015 7:18 PM
The only issue I ran into was I needed to get a hub ring to adapt to my vehicle size to remove vibration and I had to do a little research to find the appropriate sizes.