- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Milanni 459 Bel-Air 5 Wheels decorate your ride with diamond-like shine
- Multiple eye-catching finishes available
- Select from a range of sizes, bolt patterns and offsets available for most cars
- Lavish 5-spoke design with accenting inserts
- Milanni Bel-Air Wheels are sold individually
- Custom Milanni center cap is included
- Your Milanni 459 Bel-Air 5 Wheels are backed by 1-year finish warranty and Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty
Extravagant good looks are yours with Milanni 459 Bel-Air 5 Wheels. Designed to add attention-getting style to your ride, these alloy wheels feature an ornate 5-spoke design with accenting inserts. If your daily driver demands a cutting-edge upgrade, look no further than a stunning set of Milanni Bel-Air 5 rims.
Elegant and sophisticated, the Milanni Bel-Air 5 is available in a select range of sizes, bolt patterns and offsets for a precision-fit on your luxury car. Complete the look with your choice of modern finishes to complement or accent your exterior style.
Don’t go another day with stock rims on your prized ride. Embellish your vehicle with a set of Milanni 459 Bel-Air 5 Wheels. Each wheel comes with a custom Milanni center cap and is sold individually. Milanni 459 Bel-Air rims are covered by a 1-year finish warranty and Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Milanni 459 Bel-Air 5 Wheels Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Thomas H (Pittsburgh, PA) Reviewed for a 2004 Chrysler 300M — Mar 29, 2018 7:31 AM
I am very impressed with these rims...Very sharp and very affordable you guys are awesome. Thank you very much for your help and your knowledge...I am going to order in the future the Chrome 1s next with the Black in-lay. Dios Te Bendiga
Reviewed by Gerardo H (Stockton, CA) Reviewed for a 2009 Chevy Impala — Feb 21, 2016 9:44 AM
Well to start off the rims look amazing, but I did find some flaws, some of the edges of the rim were not covered with the paint they were still silver, so it's like saying that the paint job was not THAT professional, also, one of the caps that contains the name "milanni" was not glued on correctly, it was off when I first opened the box, but I glued it on myself and now its,good, does not fall off or anything. Overall the wheels are good they were just a BIT rushed to finish.