- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Add some serious sport to your tuner with MiRo 563 Wheels
- Sporty, concaved 10-spoke design with your choice of finishes
- Guaranteed satisfaction is yours thanks to precision tooling and superior craftsmanship
- Built from 6061 T6 aluminum alloy with a low-pressure, single-piece cast process
- To last lap after lap, the painted finish is clear coated
- MiRo 563 wheels are VIA and JWL certified for strength and performance
- Choose from multiple diameters, widths, bolt patterns and offsets
- Each 563 Wheel includes a MiRo-badged center cap
- Wheels are sold individually
- Your MiRo 563 Wheels are backed by a 1-year limited warranty
Any tuner worth his salt knows that sport tuning is as much about what you have under the fenders as what you have under the hood. And there’s no easier way to add turbo-charged style to your turbo-charged sled than a set of MiRo 563 Wheels. Sporting a sporty 10-spoke concaved design, MiRo 563 rims put the sport under your sport tuner with your choice of clear-coated, first-place finishes.
Crafted using a low-pressure, single-piece cast process from super-strong, ultra-light 6061 T6 aluminum alloy, MiRo type 563 wheels are ready to face road and track. And to last lap after lap after lap, the painted finish on your MiRo 563 matte black wheels and silver wheels gets a rugged clear coating. Plus, the precision tooling and superior craftsmanship exceed VIA and JWL certifications—guaranteeing strength, performance and satisfaction.
No matter how much sport your sport tuner is rocking—if it doesn’t have the right stance, it should just stay in the garage. So, MiRo crafts your 563 MiRo wheels in a sporty assortment of diameter, width, bolt pattern and offset options. Plus all 563 MiRo wheels include a MiRo-badged center cap. What’s more, MiRo backs your 563 Wheels with a 1-year limited warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel