- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Cruise the block in a jaw-dropping set of Niche Milan Wheels
- Styled with a sleek, slightly concave 5-spoke pattern
- “No lip” monoblock design for a clean appearance
- Cast from a single block of aluminum for strength and weight savings
- Built to pair with oversized calipers
- Available in a wide range of sizes, bolt patterns and offsets to fit most SUVs
- Niche Milan Wheels are sold individually
- Your Niche Milan Wheels include a 1-year finish and Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty
Just because you’re driving in The States doesn’t mean you can’t look like an Italian Stallion. Add a Euro-inspired look to your ride with Niche Milan Wheels. Sleek and clean from hub to lip, Milan Rims feature a concave 5-spoke patterns and Niche’s signature monoblock no-lip for an understated aggressive appearance.
The sophistication of Niche Milan Rims is more than skin deep. Under the surface, they boast strength and weight savings because of their one-piece cast aluminum construction. What’s more, they come in your choice of finish options to pair with or contrast against your rig’s trim.
Fitment is never an issue with the Milan Rim lineup. You can pick from a range of sizes, bolt patterns and offsets to work with almost any SUV on the streets. They even work with oversized brake calipers. Best of all, Milan Wheels come with a 1-year finish and Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Niche Milan Wheels Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Nam L (CASTRO VALLEY, CA) Reviewed for a 2016 Acura TLX — Feb 17, 2016 8:42 PM
I give it a 2 star because the Niche Milan chrome rims looks really nice however, 2 of the 4 rims was not evenly balanced par my American Tires shop installer. The drive is not nice due to the rims not be evenly balanced.