- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Fire up your profile with the fierce look of Niche Targa Wheels
- Inspired by modern styling, these rims are carved with a sharp 10-spoke pattern
- The spokes run all the way out to the sleek outer rim
- Cast from aluminum in a strong, lightweight monoblock design
- Comes in your choice of electrifying finish options
- Pick from a range of sizes, bolt patterns and offsets
- Each Niche rim is sold individually
- Your Niche Targa Wheels are backed by a 1-year finish and Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty
Life’s too short to put up with the lifeless look of factory rims. Add some extra excitement to your already exciting ride with a set of Niche Targa Wheels. Boldly styled with 10 sleek spokes that run all the way out to the microscopic outer lip, Niche Targa Rims are the epitome of automotive eye candy.
More than just a pretty face, Targa Rims are built to handle the hairiest driving conditions. Each wheel is monoblock cast from premium aluminum, delivering both strength and weight savings. For the final customized touch, Targa Wheels also come in your choice of head-turning finishes to complement or contrast against your trim.
From sporty coupes to luxurious sedans, these Niche Wheels fit a wide range of autos. Just pick out the right diameter, bolt pattern and offset, and you’re set. Best of all, each Targa Wheel comes backed by a 1-year finish and Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Niche Targa Wheels Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Michael S (Daytona Beach, FL) Reviewed for a 2009 Dodge Challenger — Aug 04, 2016 9:01 AM
I ordered these from auto anything and they came fast with free shipping! I put them on my 09 Challenger SRT and they looks great! I get so many compliments with them.
Reviewed by Brett S (SEATTLE, WA) Reviewed for a 2013 Infiniti G37 — Aug 13, 2015 3:44 AM
The wheels them selfs are great looking at them on line they looked great gloss black and machined , just the perfect amount of silver to contrast the wheels and black car. An not see any machined area anywhere. So we are very dark.