- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bring out the best in your luxury ride with a set of Petrol P3A Wheels
- Strong cast monoblock rims feature two energizing faces that overlap to form a multi-spoke design
- Engineered to carry heavy loads and are hub-centric to ensure a smooth, comfortable drive-quality
- Accommodate redeployment of original TPMS, lugs, center caps
- Compatible with a range of brake rotors as found on modern vehicles
- Available in a wide variety of attractive finishes and specific sizes
- Your Petrol P3A Rims are sold individually and supported by a Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty and 1-year finish warranty
For luxurious wheel-within-a-wheel style, invest in Petrol P3A Wheels. Engineered to meet the highest industry standards for aftermarket rims, these cast monoblock wheels are hub-centric, durable enough to support heavier vehicles and cut a fine figure with their overlapping, multi-spoke design. Multiple finishes available. Sold individually. Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty and 1-year finish warranty.
- Please test-fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel size
Petrol P3A Wheels Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Macy A (Venice, FL) — May 03, 2018 11:38 AM
I have your wheel & tire man, Robt. Mangosigne, to thank for guiding me in making a proper decision concerning a product with which I was not unfamiliar. I am pleased as punch with the looks of the Petrol P3A alloys. When I leave my car parked for a short while, I return to find a bunch of girls wanting to go ride. I don't go too fast tho, so the girls won't notice the slight vibration about 160 mph on bumpy roads. Now that I'm 82, I'm having some new experiences.