- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Get lost in the luxury look of an Primax 533 Wheel
- Manufactured from premium aluminum alloy for lightweight strength
- Grooved 7-spoke design adds a unique look and leaves plenty of caliper clearance
- Each 533 Wheel is available a wide range of sizes and modern finish options
- Your Primax 533 Labyrinth Wheels are backed by a 1-year warranty
Weave down city streets in style thanks to the unique look of Primax 533 rims. These alloy rims provide unbeatable performance along with a striking 7-spoke design that’s sure to catch some eyes. Choose from an array of finish options and sizes for sporty rides. 1-year warranty.
- Please test-fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel size
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Primax 533 Wheels Customer Reviews
27 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Dalton W (WAYNESVILLE, NC) Reviewed for a 1993 Honda Accord — Sunday at 6:11 PM
Reviewed by Eric C (Corvallis, OR) Reviewed for a 2016 Hyundai Elantra — Sep 03, 2018 5:06 PM
I got great service over the phone from Brian making sure I had exactly the right wheel and lug nuts to make this a seemless transition. I was worried that they might not fit right. I had the wheels and nuts shipped to my local tire store where they mounted new tires on them. Everything turned out great. I like the look of the wheels and I had a trouble-free experience.
Reviewed by Corine H (HONDO, TX) Reviewed for a 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage — Aug 23, 2018 3:38 PM
Love these rims! They make my car look really nice and I don't have to worry about the cheap factory hubcaps flying off randomly anymore! Great price too and it's just a really great rim I highly recommend! You do need special bolts though but it's not a big deal because they do fit 2017 Mitsubishi mirage's!
Reviewed by Richard W (Rock Falls, IL) Reviewed for a 2006 Jeep Liberty — Aug 18, 2018 3:14 PM