- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Get ballistic with Pro Comp Series 50 10-Gauge Alloy Wheels
- 10-spoke build with simulated beadlock bolt heads on the outer lip
- Highly advanced, low-pressure casting technique delivers ultimate durability
- Aluminum-alloy construction makes them strong, light and stylish
- High-offset brake clearance is perfect for modern trucks & sport utility vehicles
- Multiple widths, bolt patterns, back spacings & offsets to choose from
- 50 Series Wheels are sold individually and include logoed center caps
- Your Pro Comp Series 50 10-Gauge Alloy Wheels are backed by a Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty and 2-year finish warranty
When you head to the off-road badlands, bring maximum firepower. And there's no fire more powerful than a big-bore set of Pro Comp Series 50 10-Gauge Alloy Wheels. With a 10-spoke design, simulated beadlock bolt-heads on the rim lip and a neck-twisting finish, Pro Comp 10-Guage 50 Rims hit the bull's eye with smoothbore style and pump-action performance.
Locked and loaded into the Pro Comp's Xtreme Alloys arsenal, ProComp 50 Rims deliver high strength, ultimate style and low weight. Primed with slabs aircraft-grade aluminum-alloy, Pro Comp 50 Series Wheels are fired with Pro Comp's state-of-the-art, low-pressure casting system. When the process is complete, you get a wheel that's tough enough for off-road action and a look that's perfect for street cruising.
Pro Comp 50s are built with a high-offset brake clearance, making them perfect for modern off-road vehicles. And, since they come in an arsenal of widths, bolt patterns, spacings and offsets, you always get the perfect stance. And to pull the trigger on this deal, Pro Comp includes branded center caps and a Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty and 2-year finish warranty with your Series 50 10-Gauge Alloy Wheels.
- Please test-fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)