- Rebates: $125 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Set the new style standard with Pro Comp Series 252 Steel Wheels
- Heavy-duty steel wheels feature thick welds for superior 4x4 performance
- Traditional D-window design provides aggressive off-road appeal
- Rated up to 1800 lbs per wheel to withstand any road conditions
- Crafted in multiple sizes, offset and bolt patterns for a range of vehicles
- Available in select eye-catching finish options
- Series 252 Rims are sold individually (center caps/lug nuts sold separately)
- Your Pro Comp 252 Series Steel Wheels carry a Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty and a 2-year finish warranty
Just because your off-roader is a rugged ride doesn’t mean you have to rock rough-looking rims. Step up your exterior style with a throwback set of Pro Comp Series 252 Steel Wheels. Boasting a traditional D-window design, these timeless steel wheels deliver eye-catching curb appeal.
Rated up to 1800 lbs per wheel, thanks to 360° welds and extremely close tolerances, Pro Comp 252 Series Wheels are made for traveling steep terrain. Pro Comp 252 Steel Wheels are crafted in multiple sizes, offset and bolt patterns to suit a wide-range of unruly rides.
Available in select eye-catching finish options, Pro Comp Series 252 Steel Wheels are sold individually, center caps and lug nuts sold separately. Your ProComp 252 Rims carry a Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty and a 2-year finish warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Pro Comp Series 252 Steel Wheels Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Chris L (Yakima, WA) Reviewed for a 1986 Toyota 4Runner — Nov 25, 2015 9:12 AM
Ordered a set of 5 and think they look great overall. For the price, can't beat them. The only reason they lose a star is due to the bolts for the simulated beadlocks. In the picture, they clearly look stainless or similar product but out of the box, they are actually CAD dipped, goldish in color. I bought stainless bolts to switch them out, but still happy none the less.