- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Lock ‘em down with Pro Comp Series 31 Alloy Wheels
- Split 8-spoke design with machined accent studs for a simulated beadlock look
- Available in a range of modern finish options to accent your exterior
- Built with state-of-the-art, low-pressure-casting for unsurpassed strength & style
- Lightweight, aluminum-alloy construction reduces unsprung weight
- High-offset brake clearance is perfect for performance trucks and SUVs
- Choose from multiple sizes, bolt patterns, back spacings and offsets
- Sold individually and includes matching center cap (lug nuts not included)
- Pro Comp Series 31 Alloy Wheels are backed by a Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty and a 2-year finish warranty
Nothing looks more off-road ready than beadlock rims pinching monster meats. Of course, for light trail driving and morning commuting, beadlocks are like hunting duck with a bazooka – overkill. But, with a split 8-spoke design, aggressive finish and machined accent studs for that beadlock look, Pro Comp Series 31 Alloy Wheels deliver rugged off-road style in a commuter- friendly package.
Like all Pro Comp Xtreme Alloys wheels, your Pro Comp 31 Wheels are cast in a state-of-the-art, low-pressure -casting system from chunks of aircraft-grade aluminum. This process gives your Pro Comp Series 31 Rims maximum strength and style with incredibly low weight.
Perfect for modern high-performance trucks and SUVs, Pro Comp Series Wheels feature a high-offset brake clearance. Pro Comp offers an array of sizes, bolt patterns, spacings and offsets to fit most rigs, tire sizes and brake setups. Best yet, Pro Comp includes matching center caps and they cover your 31 Series Alloy Wheels with a Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty and a 2-year finish warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Pro Comp Series 31 Alloy Wheels Customer Reviews
96 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by John S (Brookville, IN) Reviewed for a 2000 Honda CR-V — Sep 08, 2018 8:02 AM
Reviewed by James C (Gadsden, AL) — Sep 06, 2018 4:26 AM
I had been looking for this style of wheel in other web sites but this company is the only one and they are exactly what I order. Will be buying more wheels from them when I need more.
Reviewed by Reece G (OKLAHOMA CITY, OK) Reviewed for a 2007 Ford F-150 — Jul 27, 2018 4:56 AM
Reviewed by danny b (PORTLAND, OR) Reviewed for a 2003 Toyota 4Runner — Jun 20, 2018 7:33 AM