- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Put some polish to the pavement with Pro Comp Series 32 Alloy Wheels
- Solid 10-spoke design with simulated accent studs available in multiple finishes
- Part of the celebrated Pro Comp Xtreme Alloys wheel lineup
- Built with state-of-the-art, low-pressure- casting for unsurpassed strength & style
- Lightweight, aluminum-alloy construction reduces unsprung weight
- High-offset brake clearance is perfect for performance trucks and SUVs
- Choose from multiple sizes, bolt patterns, back spacings and offsets
- Sold individually and includes matching center cap (lug nuts not included)
- Pro Comp Series 32 Alloy Wheels are backed by a Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty and a 3-year finish warranty
Add some rough and rugged to your ground-pounder's presence with Pro Comp Series 32 Alloy Wheels. These head- and tire-turners feature a solid 10-spoke design and simulated accent studs that will separate your ride from the rest of the pack.
Pro Comp Series 32 Alloy Wheels boast aircraft-grade aluminum construction with state-of-the-art, low-pressure-casting. This scientific process and high-quality material gives your Pro Comp Series 32 Rims maximum strength and style with unbelievably low weight.
Pro Comp offers a selection of sizes, bolt patterns, spacings and offsets to fit most rigs, tire sizes and brake setups. And, Pro Comp Series 32 Wheels feature a high-offset brake clearance that's perfect for modern high-performance trucks and SUVs. Pro Comp Series 32 Alloy Wheels are backed by a Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty and a 3-year finish warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Pro Comp Series 32 Alloy Wheels Customer Reviews
28 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Greg M (MANASSAS, VA) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Jul 15, 2017 6:42 AM
I was ok with the appearance of the Series 32 from the pictures available online and, the price was great. I was actually set on a different wheel for my truck but, went with the Series 32 because they were about $60 less per wheel and I'm really glad I did. These wheels look amazing in person and everyone who has seen them on my truck, including my brother who did not like the pictures, has commented positively. Really happy with these wheels.
Reviewed by John B (Fort Irwin, CA) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tacoma — Feb 22, 2017 11:41 PM
I put a set of these on my 2016 Tacoma off-road and they look amazing. I am running 265/75R 16 and they fit great no rubbing. The pictures they show on the website doesn't do them justice.
Reviewed by Red S (GILLETTE, WY) Reviewed for a 1998 Dodge Ram — Jan 27, 2017 3:16 AM
The pictures of these wheels seem to appear semi-flat. When opening the boxes I was pleased to see they are flat black. I'm not a fan of chrome on my vehicle. These wheels look good to me. I have not yet had a chance to drive on them as my truck is in project stage for a couple weeks.
Reviewed by Michael L (Fort Worth, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Jeep Wrangler — Dec 23, 2016 7:37 AM
Similar to the AEV Salta wheels at a very affordable price. AA has the best price on Pro Comp wheels and anything else you will need for your rig. They were delivered two days later and in perfect condition...and free shipping! A great Christmas present for myself this year...