- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Roll like a boss on Pro Comp Series 33 Alloy Wheels
- Modern 8-spoke design with simulated bolt-head accents
- Pioneering, counter-pressure casting technique provides strength and style
- Strong, light aluminum-alloy construction in a range of finish options
- Pro Comp’s high-offset brake clearance is perfect for off-road vehicles
- Choose from several widths, bolt patterns, back spacings & offsets
- 33 Series Wheels are sold individually and include matching center caps
- Your Pro Comp Series 33 Alloy Wheels are backed by a Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty and 2-year finish warranty
Sure, the ‘O' in OEM stands for ‘original', but one look at those OEM wheels and it's clear – there is nothing original about those clunkers. Add some serious off-road razzle-dazzle to your lifted rig with Pro Comp Series 33 Alloy Wheels. Cut with a multi-faceted 8-spoke design and machined bolt-head accents, Pro Comp Series 33 Rims bring the flash with a range of contemporary finish options.
ProComp 33 Wheels look like nothing else on or off the road, but they do share some traits with the other wheels in the Alloy Series lineup—high strength, low weight and ultimate style. And like the others in the Alloy Series, Pro Comp 33 Rims start out as chunks of aerospace-grade aluminum-alloy that are formed with a proprietary counter-pressure casting system. There is simply no wheel built this strong that looks this good.
Another trait 33s share with Pro Comp wheels is the high-offset brake clearance. Couple that with the selection of widths, bolt patterns, spacings and offsets, and you get a wheel that's perfect for any modern off-road machine. Pro Comp Series 33 Alloy Wheels include logoed center caps and a Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty and 2-year finish warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Pro Comp Series 33 Alloy Wheels Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Darrun A (CERRITOS, CA) Reviewed for a 2003 Lincoln Navigator — Feb 16, 2015 5:54 PM
2003 Lincoln Navi on 35 x 12.5 on 18x9 Pro Comp 7033 Wheels on ReadLIFT 3/2. I had to trim the front a bit as it was rubbing. Other than that it's OK.
Reviewed by Travis L (NORTH LAS VEGAS, NV) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford F-250 — Jul 10, 2014 11:32 AM
I recently put these wheels on my F250 and I needed a new spare tire. I was going to buy the cheapest rim I could as a spare but the deal through Auto Anything allowed me to purchase this one for about the same price as a plain, standard rim.