- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Get the racer’s edge with Pro Comp Series 69 Alloy Wheels
- Classic circular-hole design delivers head-turning style in a range of finish options
- Built with state-of-the-art, low-pressure-casting for unsurpassed strength & style
- Lightweight, aluminum-alloy construction reduces unsprung weight
- High-offset brake clearance is perfect for performance trucks and SUVs
- Choose from multiple sizes, bolt patterns, back spacings and offsets
- Sold individually and includes matching center cap (lug nuts not included)
- Your Pro Comp Series 69 Alloy Wheels are backed by a Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty and 2-year finish warranty
Sure, the factory did a pretty good job designing the wheels on your rig. Problem is, they still look like the wheels on every other guy's ride. Which means they're great at turning tires, not so great at turning heads. So, turn some heads with the classic off-road style of Pro Comp Series 69 Alloy Wheels.
The Pro Comp 69 Wheel is a member of the legendary Pro Comp Xtreme Alloys wheel lineup. Pro Comp starts with blocks of aerospace-grade aluminum alloy then casts 69 Series Rims with their state-of-the-art, low-pressure-casting system to deliver unsurpassed strength, style and low weight.
Perfect for today's high-performance trucks and SUVs, all Pro Comp Alloys feature a high-offset brake clearance. Pro Comp makes them in an array of sizes, bolt patterns, spacings and offsets to fit most rigs, tire sizes and brake setups. Best yet, Pro Comp includes custom matching center caps and they back your 69 Series Alloy Wheels with a Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty and 2-year finish warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Pro Comp Series 69 Alloy Wheels Customer Reviews
65 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by John K (Maple Shade, NJ) Reviewed for a 2003 Toyota Tundra — Nov 05, 2018 6:39 PM
perfect backspacing and offset for my larger than stock tire combo and gave me the look I wanted at a good price. still waiting on the rebate so only time will tell. overall very happy with these wheels!
Reviewed by Nicholas H (Belen, NM) Reviewed for a 1993 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Sep 25, 2018 8:03 PM
Was really amazed at the price the quality everything about these wheels AutoAnything is a great company and I'm glad to have purchased through them shipping was fast and I couldn't be happier
Reviewed by Daniel P (SLATINGTON, PA) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford Ranger — Aug 16, 2018 7:05 AM
Great wheels for a great price. Easy upgrade to my truck over the stock wheels. The -12mm offset gives a little poke outside of the fenders as well. Only complaint that I have is that they have a matte finish as opposed to a smooth gloss look. But other than that, cannot complain. Great deal.
Reviewed by Edward*Trentacosta - (PUNTA GORDA, FL) Reviewed for a 2009 Chevy Silverado — Aug 16, 2018 6:08 AM
Reviewed by William C (APOPKA, FL) Reviewed for a 1999 Chevy C/K 3500 — Jul 21, 2018 6:53 AM