- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Trick out your car, truck or SUV with the timeless look of Pro Comp Series 89 Alloy Wheels
- Designed with a classic 6-spoke pattern that's accented with a simulated bead lock
- Built from aluminum alloy using a cutting-edge low-pressure casting technology
- Crafted with a high offset to leave plenty of room for brake clearance
- Sold individually in a range of sizes, bolt patterns and modern finshes
- Each ProComp 89 comes with a matching center cap (new lug nuts recommended/sold separately)
- Pro Comp Series 89 Alloy Wheels include a Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty and a 3-year finish warranty
Say what you will about the conveniences and reliability of modern cars, but they still don't look nearly as tough as the steel sleds that once rolled off Detroit's assembly lines. One of the biggest differences between then and now comes down to accents. Today's trucks and SUVs suffer from a serious trim deficiency – thankfully there's a simple cure – Pro Comp Series 89 Alloy Wheels.
Pro Comp 89 Rims go beyond bold in a range of classic and modern finish options including premium chrome. Plus, the Pro Comp 89 Series sports a sick 6-spoke design with a bead lock perimeter that adds an aggressive attitude to your rig.
More than just a pretty face, the ProComp 89 line is built to exacting standards. Each rim is constructed from high-grade aluminum alloy using a precise low-pressure casting technique for the ideal balance of strength and weight savings. What's more, their high offset leaves more than enough clearance for burly brake systems. Pro Comp Series 89 Alloy Wheels are backed with a Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty and a 3-year finish warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Pro Comp Series 89 Alloy Wheels Customer Reviews
19 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Lester H (BLUFFTON, SC) — Oct 24, 2017 9:56 AM