- Rebates: $125 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Trick out your car, truck or SUV with the timeless look of Pro Comp Series 89 Alloy Wheels
- Designed with a classic 6-spoke pattern that's accented with a simulated bead lock
- Built from aluminum alloy using a cutting-edge low-pressure casting technology
- Crafted with a high offset to leave plenty of room for brake clearance
- Sold individually in a range of sizes, bolt patterns and modern finshes
- Each ProComp 89 comes with a matching center cap (new lug nuts recommended/sold separately)
- Pro Comp Series 89 Alloy Wheels include a Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty and a 3-year finish warranty
Say what you will about the conveniences and reliability of modern cars, but they still don't look nearly as tough as the steel sleds that once rolled off Detroit's assembly lines. One of the biggest differences between then and now comes down to accents. Today's trucks and SUVs suffer from a serious trim deficiency – thankfully there's a simple cure – Pro Comp Series 89 Alloy Wheels.
Pro Comp 89 Rims go beyond bold in a range of classic and modern finish options including premium chrome. Plus, the Pro Comp 89 Series sports a sick 6-spoke design with a bead lock perimeter that adds an aggressive attitude to your rig.
More than just a pretty face, the ProComp 89 line is built to exacting standards. Each rim is constructed from high-grade aluminum alloy using a precise low-pressure casting technique for the ideal balance of strength and weight savings. What's more, their high offset leaves more than enough clearance for burly brake systems. Pro Comp Series 89 Alloy Wheels are backed with a Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty and a 3-year finish warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Pro Comp Series 89 Alloy Wheels Customer Reviews
18 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Lester H (BLUFFTON, SC) — Oct 24, 2017 9:56 AM
everything was great, but the rim was scratched up pretty good from shipping I assume. glad it was going on my work truck and not a show car. lol
Reviewed by Travis T (Everett, WA) Reviewed for a 2003 Jeep Wrangler — Sep 04, 2016 11:14 AM
I love these rims, they are not overly obnoxious and toolish like Fuel rims, just a good solid rim to put on your Jeep. These rims also feel a little lighter than the stock star rims that come on the Wranglers