- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure how to measure your wheels?
Click here for wheel measurement information
- Dial in your dune surfer's sense of style with Pro Comp Series 97 Steel Wheels
- These Rubicon-ready rims feature classic round cutouts for that old-school rock crawler look
- Built to last from hearty steel using modern techniques
- Comes in your choice of a glossy or flat black finish
- Available in a wide range of sizes, bolt patterns and offsets
- Sold individually
- Center cap and lugs sold separately
- Made with pride in the USA
- Your ProComp Series 97 Wheels include a 2-year finish warranty and a Lifetime Structural Warranty
Suit salesmen would have you believe that you should dress for the job you want, not the job you have. Here at AutoAnything, we think you should skip the stuffy duds and save your money for the more important things in life—like a sick set of dubs for your dune surfer. Fortunately, you won't have to squirrel away your pocket change for long to afford a sweet set of budget-friendly Pro Comp 97 Series Steel Wheels.
Instead of chasing after today's fads, Pro Comp looked back to the past for the inspiration behind your 97 Series Wheels. Their rock crawler circular design delivers a retro look that still fits in perfectly on the trail. But, don't let the timeless design of the Pro Comp 97 Series trick you into thinking they're old-fashioned. Only the latest manufacturing techniques and cutting-edge equipment are used to construct your rims from scratch right here in the USA.
There's no shortage of strength with your Pro Comp Series 97 Steel Wheels. These rough-and-tumble rims are wrought from premium steel and finished in your choice of a glossy or flat black powder coating to block against rust, corrosion and oxidation. Plus, Pro Comp backs your wheels with a 2-year finish warranty and a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Pro Comp Series 97 Steel Wheels Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Dillon H (Saint Charles, MN) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Silverado — Feb 01, 2017 8:24 PM
I ordered a set of these for my Silverado. It says they should fit no problem online. The bolt pattern is correct, but the backspacing wasn't enough. They rubbed my brake caliper when installed. The customer service guy also said that if tires were mounted on the wheels I couldn't return them. Now I know that may be common sense to some of you reading this review, but I never saw anything in a return policy. To improve the site, they should make the return policy very clear and easy to access.
Reviewed by Jeremy S (Saint Peters, MO) — Dec 21, 2016 5:16 AM
Reviewed by myles j (LA QUINTA, CA) Reviewed for a 1997 Ford Explorer — Apr 03, 2016 9:58 AM