- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 2/20 - 2/22
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Put the finishing touch on your wheel upgrade with Pro Comp Lug Nuts
- Designed to pair perfectly with most Pro Comp wheels and other aftermarket dubs
- Their spline drive design helps stop bandits from walking off with your wheels
- Comes in your choice of chrome or black finishes to match or accent your rims
- Available in both metric (12mm and 14mm) and SAE (1/2” and 9/16”) sizes
- Sold in sets of 20, 24 or 32 lugs to match 5-lug, 6-lug and 8-lug bolt patterns
- Along with the lugs, your kit includes a socket key and four black valve stems
- Your Pro Comp Lug Nuts are backed by a 2-year finish warranty
Stock wheels are bad enough. But rolling around with factory lugs on aftermarket dubs is like wearing old tennis shoes with a tailor-made tuxedo. Now that you've stepped up your style with a sick set of off-road wheels, complete the look with Pro Comp Lug Nuts.
If you think your Pro Comp wheels are boss, you ain't seen nothing yet. Pro Comp Lug Nuts are crafted from premium materials to withstand both the rigors of the Rubicon and the perils of the parking lot. Green-eyed bandits can't pop ‘em off with a standard lug wrench—these Pro Comp Splined Lug Nuts take a special socket to torque them down and loosen them up, adding a layer of security for your sweet new rims.
No matter what kind of rig you're driving or rims you're rocking, there's a Pro Comp Wheel Lock Set to match. They come in your choice of 12mm, 14mm, 1/2" or 9/16" sizes in sets of 20, 24 or 32 to match your bolt pattern. Better still, you can pick between Pro Comp Black Lug Nuts or Chrome Lug Nuts to match or accent your wheels. Pro Comp Lug Nuts are backed by a 2-year finish warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Pro Comp Lug Nut Kits Customer Reviews
185 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by daniel g (Reno, NV) Reviewed for a 1992 Toyota 4Runner — Dec 17, 2018 8:47 PM
Lug nuts are very sleek. Easy to install. Lug tool is very good quality. Works with the factory tire iron and works great with an impact. Keeps a shine and very hard to scratch.
Reviewed by Colby M (Lake Elsinore, CA) Reviewed for a 2005 GMC Yukon — Nov 01, 2018 8:11 PM
Reviewed by David C (Marana, AZ) Reviewed for a 2018 Ford Explorer — Sep 07, 2018 7:22 AM