- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Add a timeless look to your treads with Pro Comp 52 Series Rock Crawler Steel Wheels
- Strong steel construction with a classic 10-hole design
- The 52 Series is available in sizes and back spacing to fit your specs
- Look great on almost any ride with a durable black powder coat finish
- Made in the USA – center cap and lug nuts sold separately
- Your Pro Comp 52 Series Rims carry a Lifetime Structural Warranty
Outfit your rig with the retro styling and rugged construction of Pro Comp 52 Rock Crawler Wheels. These solid steel rims feature a 10-hole design and come in a range of sizes and back spacing to fit your year, make and model. Made in the USA. Center cap and lug nuts sold separately. Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel size
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Pro Comp Series 52 Rock Crawler Steel Wheels Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by John N (ELK GROVE, CA) Reviewed for a 2000 Toyota RAV4 — Apr 08, 2017 9:18 AM
This is an EXTRA WIDE wheel; it fits, but it will stick out beyond the body of your car. I purchased a pair to replace my damaged front wheels. I test drove the car with the new wheels and discovered that it did NOT drive well. I called my mechanic, who recommended that I move the original wheels from the back to the front and installed the new wheels in the back since they stick out more. Now, I have drove the my car with the new wheels for a week and found that they drove awesome!!!