- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Shoot for success, on road or off, with a set of premium RBP Glock Wheels
- Built from a one-piece cast aluminum alloy for superior durability
- Choose from an extensive selection of bolt patterns, diameters and offsets
- Compatible with your factory tire pressure sensors
- Available in several unique finish options that suit your rig
- Sports a dynamic, split 10-spoke design
- Your RBP Glock Rims are covered by a 1-year finish and Lifetime Structural Warranty
Shoot past the competition for a victory lap rolling on a set of Rolling Big Power Glock Rims. Each of these wheels has been forged from a one-piece cast aluminum alloy for superior durability.
Compatible with your factory tire pressure sensors, these top-of-the-line rims sport a dynamic, split 10-spoke design to accentuate your rig’s unique style. Available in a wide range of bolt patterns, diameters, offsets and sizes, Glock wheels also come in several unique finish options. Your RBP Glock Wheels are covered by a 1-year finish and Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel size
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
RBP Glock Wheels Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by michael d (Waycross, GA) — Apr 27, 2017 3:50 AM
I replaced my 2013 Ford F-150 4x4 w/3" liift 20" x 9" chrome rims with these 20" x 10". It's a great looking rims. Had to shim the bumper as it created a slight scrub with my 295/65R20's but it was worth it because it just made my truck look even better with an aggressive looking stance. One complaint is that the pictures that all sellers use show a deeper lip on the rim than what it actually is. I called and it's because they show a 22" rim not the 20" in all pictures. Still look good!