- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Hit the off-road with both barrels blazing thanks to a dynamic set of Remington Buckshot Wheels
- Constructed from heavy-duty, one-piece aluminum for both street and mudslinging apps
- Accented with 8 thick spokes bursting from the logo-capped center hub
- Each of these spokes features 3 “bullet holes” for a truly unique look
- Available in a trio of different finishes – satin black, chrome PVD or gloss black w/ machined face
- Take your pick of diameters, bolt patterns, widths and spacing options
- Remington Buckshot Rims are sold individually and backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty and 1-year finish warranty
Blow away any obstacles that show their faces with a full set of Remington Buckshot Wheels. Ideal for any off-roading truck, SUV or ATV/UTV, these formidable rims are crafted from single-piece aluminum and feature a distinctive 3-hole pattern on each of their 8 spokes. Multiple finishes and sizes for your specific rig. Sold individually. Limited Lifetime Warranty and 1-year finish warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel size
Remington Buckshot Wheels Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Ted N (Waxhaw, NC) Reviewed for a 2009 Toyota Tundra — Jul 03, 2017 8:33 PM
Everything is perfect, except the logo and hub cap. It is a very bad design - the hub is held on from the outside by 3 small screws that are hard to align, instead of passing through from the inside out like most trailer wheels. Anytime you need to take the wheel off, the hub is in the way so it needs to come off. Also, the logo cannot be peeled off intentionally, but somehow after a few months one of the logos flew off on the highway. I would prefer to have a no logo option.
Reviewed by Christopher S (WEST SALEM, IL) — Jul 26, 2016 6:36 PM