- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Prevent curb rash with RimPro-Tec Wheel Bands
- Protects expensive rims from curb dings, scratches and scrapes
- Adds a custom flare to your custom or factory wheels
- Features a two-piece, hard plastic design with shock-absorbing acrylic foam backing
- Easily installs in around 30 minutes—just clean, peel and stick
- Less cost and hassle than wheel refurbishing
- Choose from a range of colors to match, highlight or offset your wheels
- Fits wheel sizes ranging from 10” to 22”
- Kit includes four Wheel Bands, four cleaning wipes and one application tool
- Your RimPro-Tec Wheel Bands are backed by a limited 2-year/24,000 mile warranty
Nothing sends shivers up a driver’s spine like the sound of an expensive aluminum wheel grinding against unforgiving concrete. So, kick those scraped rims to the curb with a set of RimPro-Tec Wheel Bands. Protecting your rims from the perils of parking, Rim Protect wheel bands deliver a double-dose of style and protection.
Crafted from a two-piece hard plastic and shock-absorbing acrylic foam backing, RimPro-Tec wheel bands take the abuse that the curb dishes out—not your wheels. And to go beyond simple protection, you can add custom style with your choice of colors that match, highlight or offset the look of your wheels.
Boasting an easy clean, peel and stick installation, your complete set of wheel bands goes on in around 30 minutes. The kit includes four Wheel Bands, four cleaning wipes and one application tool—everything you need. And, they fit almost any rim ranging from 10” to 22” in diameter. Best yet, your RimPro-Tec Wheel Bands are backed by a limited 2-year/24,000 mile warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
RimPro-Tec Wheel Bands Customer Reviews
13 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Billy R (HEATH, OH) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Charger — May 26, 2018 5:48 AM
The wheel bands look great and really make bring back the red wall tire from the 60's. Drag racing at the Chrysler Power Classic last weekend also proved when attached to the wheels as instructed, they stay put.
Reviewed by David K (Hagerstown, MD) Reviewed for a 2013 Tesla Model S — Jan 18, 2018 5:00 AM
I put a set of RimPro-Tec Wheel Bands on my Tesla Model S to protect the alloy wheels that are subject to being scraped in tight spots due to the width of the car. Negotiating a fast food drive-through lane, I got up against the curb and the RimPro-Tec Wheel Bands did just what they are supposed to - they took the impact and broke loose from my wheel leaving a bit of adhesive residue, but no damage at all. This order is to replace the bands on that wheel. Great product!
Reviewed by Clarence I (PHILADELPHIA, PA) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford Explorer — Dec 28, 2017 5:26 AM
The bands add a new look to my vehicle but you have make sure they are securely attached. I lost one the first time driving the car after putting them on. I had to use a clear glue to make them more secure. they look great.