The current product is out of stock.
Click Alloy Wheels & Rims to view related products
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Go for the extra-clean style of Ruff Racing R357 Wheels
- Straight 5-spoke design with a deep, machined outer lip
- Your choice of several machined and painted finishes
- Single drilled for 5 lug fitments only—no unwanted extra holes
- Part of the Ruff Racing Stretch/Sport Compact Wheel lineup
- Choose from an assortment of diameters, widths, bolt patterns and offsets
- Each R357 Wheel includes a Ruff Racing-branded center cap
- Ruff Racing R357 Wheels are sold individually
- Your Ruff Racing R357 Wheels are backed by a 1-year limited warranty
So many tuners get caught up in a ‘more is better’ dilemma—more colors, more spoiler, more wheel. But there’s something to be said about the understated style of Ruff Racing 357 Wheels. With a slender 5-spoke design, deep, machined outer lip and your choice of contemporary finishes, the Ruff Racing R 357 is a statement in elegance.
Reflecting the latest trend in the tuner world, stretch compact, Ruff R357 wheels are part of the Ruff Racing Stretch/Compact Wheel Division. And make no mistake, R357s undergo stringent in-house testing, so all this understated style comes with a build strength and durability that can’t be overstated.
To top off the extra-clean style, Ruff 357 rims each come with a Ruff Racing branded center cap and are available in your choice of diameters, widths, bolt patterns and offsets to give your classic compact just the right stance. Ruff Racing backs your R357 Wheels with a 1-year limited warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Ruff Racing R357 Wheels Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by James A (Irondale, AL) Reviewed for a 2003 Volkswagen GTI — Feb 28, 2017 8:56 PM
My car has major suspension upgrades making it much stiffer than stock. The first set of aftermarket wheels I purchased looked great but did not hold up to my competition grade suspension. Having replaced the whole set one by one for bent rims I went looking for a new set. I settled on the R357s having read some great reviews for their solid build quality. These wheels not only look great but handle my aftermarket suspension with ease. They are long lasting and highly recommended.
Reviewed by Xlee M (BEACHWOOD, OH) Reviewed for a 2016 Mazda 3 — Feb 24, 2016 5:50 AM
Wheels were well packed and arrived in good condition. Finished very well. Balanced with very little weight. Look attractive on the car. I've been buying after market wheels for 20 years and these are among the best I've seen. I've had inquiries from others who have seen them.