- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Head out on your own with SOTA A.W.O.L. Wheels
- Classic yet gnarly straight 8-spoke A.W.O.L. design
- CNC-machined accents on the rim lip, wheel face and sides of spoke
- Available in several aggressive finish options
- High-gloss clear coat prevents oxidization on machined surfaces
- Built with patent-pending multi-axis CNC machining process
- TPMS compatible and features the longest, straightest rim lip possible
- Available in large diameters with a range of bolt patterns
- Sold individually and includes SOTA-logo center cap (lug nuts not included)
- Your SOTA A.W.O.L. Wheels are backed by a Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty and a 2-year finish warranty
Never go A.W.O.L. (Absent Without Outrageous Looks) again when you roll with SOTA A.W.O.L. Wheels. These hardcore off-road rims crank up the style with SOTA’s aggressive straight 8-spoke design and CNC-machined accents on the rim lip, wheel faces and spoke sides.
Crafted after SOTA’s notorious wheel designs, SOTA A.W.O.L. Rims are built on a proprietary multi-axis CNC machine to get the gnarly 8-spoke design, and then they’re machined for speed-metal style. After machining and paint, SOTA Forged AWOL Wheels get a high-gloss clear coated to seal the paint and prevent oxidization on the machining surfaces.
To match the monster size meats on your truck or SUV, SOTA Offroad AWOL Wheels come in a range of large diameters, offsets and bolt patterns. And, like all SOTA Rims, they’re guaranteed to run ‘true’ within .027” radial and lateral run-out. Best yet, your A.W.O.L. Wheels include custom SOTA-logo center caps, a 2-year finish warranty and a Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel size
SOTA A.W.O.L. Wheels Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Matthew K (Trout Run, PA) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-250 — Mar 13, 2018 3:59 PM
If you're looking for a stylish wheel than this is it. It's simple design makes it easy to clean. Oh yeah an they look so freaking good. Matt