- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Leave a mark that lasts with SOTA Offroad SCAR Wheels
- CNC carved from a lightweight but resilient aluminum alloy
- Devilish, spiral spoke design catches the eye and puts challengers on notice
- Compatible with your pickup, Jeep or SUV’s specific tire pressure monitoring system
- Available in a variety of tire sizes, bolt patterns and stylish finishes for a custom, combative look
- SOTA Offroad SCAR Rims are sold individually
- Your SOTA Offroad SCAR Wheels carry a Lifetime Structural Warranty and 2-year finish warranty
To the soldier, the scrapper or the sportsman, scars are badges of honor – trophies, a testament to your grit and determination. And while no one wants their off-roading vehicle to take on more damage than is necessary, a few dings and dents add character. Turn the tables by tearing up the terrain with SOTA Offroad SCAR Wheels.
Compatible with just about any truck, Jeep and SUV that rolls off the line, SOTA-stamped rims have been formed in a variety of bolt patterns and spoke counts from lightweight but long-lasting aluminum via multi-axis CNC carving. They’re also TPMS sensor compatible and come in your choice of eye-catching finish options for a look that kills.
SOTA Offroad SCAR Wheels are sold individually and come backed by a Lifetime Structural Warranty and a 2-year finish warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel size
SOTA SCAR Wheels Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Jack B (Wellsburg, WV) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-250 — Mar 25, 2017 5:27 PM
These rims rusted the first 3 months I had them. They are TERRIBLE dealing with brake dust. Junk product, company "does not warranty brake dust damage". Do not buy these, SOTA offered me $250 per rim to replace them. Why would I spend another $1,000 on rims that will rust as soon as they get brake dust on them. I even switched to a ceramic type brake pad when I rotated the rims and they rusted in 3 weeks. AutoAnything is great in every aspect. SOTA Scar rims are just junk.