- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Take the road less traveled by storm – with a brand-new set of SOTA Offroad SSD Wheels
- Wrought from lightweight but durable aluminum alloy via multi-axis CNC carving
- Design is compatible with tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS) sensors
- Select from a range of wheel sizes, bolt patterns, spoke designs and stylish finishes
- Sold individually with an optional raw aluminum bolt-on Pro Series ring
- Your SOTA Offroad SSD Rims are backed by a Lifetime Structural Warranty and 2-year finish warranty
A lifetime of weekends on the rocky slopes is bound to take its toll – on your ride if not your spirit. There are measures to take in damage-proofing your exterior, but a few battle-scars never hurt anyone. Perhaps most important of all is the state of your wheels. Upgrade their look and combat readiness with a set of SOTA Offroad SSD Wheels today.
CNC-carved from a high-strength, air-light forged aluminum alloy, SOTA Offroad SSD Rims come in a range of sizes, spoke counts and bolt patterns to suit your specific truck, Jeep or SUV, in addition to the stylish finish of your choice.
Your TPMS sensor compatible SOTA SSD Wheels are sold individually and covered by a Lifetime Structural Warranty and a 2-year finish warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel size
SOTA SSD Wheels Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Buck C (Fort Collins, CO) Reviewed for a 2015 Jeep Wrangler — Dec 30, 2016 5:56 PM
Painted finish had a few bubble blemishes on almost all five wheels. The center caps scratch the inside of the center hub hole when pushed out. Lug nut holes are deep and too narrow to fit factory lug wrench. Factory wheel lock barely fits lug nut holes and often binds up. You're better off buying spline lug nuts. Bare aluminum trim rings needed polishing right out of the box. Bottom line: they do look good but I wouldn't buy them again.