- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Make your rig more daring with a domineering set of Tuff A.T. T01 Wheels
- Styled with a split 6-spoke pattern for plenty of visual aggression
- Studded with accent bolts for added attitude
- Comes in your choice of modern finishes with color inserts
- All-aluminum construction for strength and weight savings
- Available in a range of diameters, bolt patterns and offsets
- T01 Wheels are sold individually
- Tuff A.T. T01 Wheels include a 1-year warranty
There are telltale signs that distinguish off-roaders from the roadway rabble. The mud spray on the fenders. The Hi-Lift jack mounted to the roof. The 'Save Glamis' bumper sticker. And, if you really want to prove your allegiance to trail culture, upgrade to a set of Tuff A.T. T01 Wheels. These aggressive off-roading rims feature a split 6-spoke design, accent bolts and plenty of attitude.
The bold appearance of Tuff A.T. T01 Rims is matched by their burly construction. To survive the backcountry, they’re constructed from high-quality aluminum. Unlike overweight steel, these alloy wheels offer ample structural strength without weighing you down. Plus, you can pick between a wide range of finish options with color inserts that add plenty of visual pop.
Finishes aren’t the only options with Tuff A.T. T01 Wheels. They also come in a variety of diameters, bolt patterns and offsets to fit trucks, SUVs and Jeeps of every stripe. Tuff A.T. backs each Tuff A.T. T01 Rim with a 1-year limited warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Tuff A.T. T01 Wheels Customer Reviews
19 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Curt S (LAGRANGE, GA) Reviewed for a 2007 Jeep Commander — Jul 24, 2018 8:57 PM
I've had the wheels a few weeks but so far they look great. They arrived fast and the customer service was great. I wish I had purchased the 4mm offset instead of the 5 but they still look good. I would like to have options to purchase different color inserts as I ordered the red ones. Great wheel for the money!
Reviewed by Tom S (Hawley, PA) Reviewed for a 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Oct 07, 2017 4:07 AM