- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Fire up your vehicle’s profile with the fierce look of Vision 142 Legend 6 Wheels
- Sculpted with a heritage-inspired 6-spoke pattern for muscle car-era attitude
- Available in your choice of fresh finish options
- Made to last from high-strength, low-weight aluminum
- Pick from multiple diameters, bolt patterns and offsets to fit your vehicle
- Sold individually- matching center caps included with each wheel
- Your Vision 142 Legend 6 Wheels include a 1-Year Finish Warranty and a Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty
Car builders may know their way around an engine compartment, but their taste in rims leaves a lot to be desired. Satisfy your hunger for high-octane appearances by ditching your factory rims and bolting on a set of Vision 142 Legend 6 Wheels. Inspired by the muscle car heyday, they boast a bold 6-spoke pattern and come in your choice of cherry finish options—all designed to electrify your profile.
Even though your Vision Legend 6 Rims look like they rolled out of the ‘60s, they’re built to modern specs. Instead of using heavyweight steel, each Legend 6 142 Vision Wheel is made from aluminum alloy. That way, they maintain their structural integrity while also shaving a few pounds off your curb weight.
From restored Mustangs to brand-new Challengers, Vision Series 142 Legend 6 Wheels come in a range of diameters, bolt patterns and offsets to pair with a wide range of vehicles.Matching center caps are included to complete their look. And, they’re backed by a 1-Year Finish Warranty along with a Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Vision 142 Legend 6 Wheels Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Chris L (ESCONDIDO, CA) Reviewed for a 2019 Toyota Tacoma — Jun 12, 2019 11:51 PM
I visited rim distributors in my town but I was really skeptical I just purchased a 2019 tacoma sport and I wanted it to be perfect. Rims for this truck were not easy to find being that this truck was really designed for off road but off road was not in my agenda this time. Until I laid eyes on these beauties took my truck too an old school new school look. That was just meant to be. Just the expressions on people is priceless as I cruise by turning heads dropping jaws.
Reviewed by Quiana J (SAINT PETERSBURG, FL) Reviewed for a 2018 Ford F-150 — Jul 20, 2018 5:47 PM
Reviewed by Michael C (GLEN BURNIE, MD) Reviewed for a 1963 Chevy C/K Pickup — Jul 17, 2018 1:13 AM