- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Vision 168 AutoBahn Wheels give your ride an edgy, aggressive attitude
- Stepped 5-spoke design adds stealthy style
- Lightweight aluminum construction—great for vehicles with front-wheel drive
- Available in select modern finishes
- Wide range of sizes, bolt patterns and offsets for your car or SUV
- AutoBahn Wheels are sold separately
- Vision center cap included for a finished look
- Your Vision 168 AutoBahn Wheels are backed by a 1-year finish warranty and Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty.
The perfect way to add a dark, dangerous appeal to your exterior style, these Vision rims up your street cred in one simple step. Edgy and aggressive, Vision AutoBahn Wheels provide your ride with an attitude that will leave onlookers in awe. The 5-spoke design may seem more traditional than trendy, but thanks to the stepped grooves carved into each spine, these stealthy rims definitely add an up-to-date feel to your wheel wells.
Forged from lightweight aluminum, these performance rims are the ideal pick for your front-wheel drive car or SUV. Choose your set in one of the available modern finishes to really send your ride into overdrive. Available in a wide range of sizes, bolt patterns and offsets, Autobahn Wheels are custom-fit for most makes and models on the market.
Vision rims are each sold separately and center caps are included for a finished look. Your Vision AutoBahn rims are backed by a 1-year finish warranty and Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Vision 168 AutoBahn Wheels Customer Reviews
19 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Danny F (WELCH, WV) — Thursday at 2:30 PM
Wheels are fine. Had some lug nuts problems. My original lug nuts were to big in diameter. Ordered some and they too were to big in diameter. Problem was couldn't tighten them on the rims. Went to auto parts store and employee had same problem changing rims on his truck. Had to have lugs nuts with an adapter socket allen wrench type set up. Wheels are fine,look great. there you go.
Reviewed by Daniel T (Weatogue, CT) Reviewed for a 2006 Audi A4 — Feb 13, 2018 3:07 PM
The guys at Auto Anything couldn't have been better. I ordered the wrong size at first, and they handled the return/replacement perfectly. Not what I expected since it was my fault, not theirs. The wheels were a gift for my son's 2006 Audi A4, and fit the car to a T. Can't beat the price/value.
Reviewed by neil m (WELLSVILLE, UT) Reviewed for a 2005 Toyota Tacoma — Feb 09, 2018 7:58 AM
Got them for a cosmetic upgrade to the son's Tacoma. Look great, great price. But, no idea they needed special lug nuts. They need splined 'Tuner' lug nuts, not super long, like the ~130mm long, 0.80" width, with special tool. I didn't know this, ad doesn't say, the truck sat on the jacks for a almost a week waiting to get some (not in my local shops).
Reviewed by Heath P (Onalaska, WI) Reviewed for a 2010 Pontiac Vibe — Jan 15, 2018 8:30 PM
Overall a great product at a great price, look nice. Just waiting to see how they hold up to the joys of Wisconsin winter season