- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Free Shipping
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Upgrade your off-roader with Vision 372 Raptor Wheels
- Tricked out with a grooved 6-spoke pattern
- Simulated beadlocker bolts add a trail-ready appearance
- Constructed from lightweight aluminum alloy
- Available in your choice of finishes
- Matching center caps included
- Sold individually in your choice of sizes, bolt patterns and offsets
- Your Vision 372 Raptor Wheels include a 1-Year Finish Warranty and a Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty
Tackling backcountry trails puts a lot of pressure on your vehicle. Then again, driving down the freeway puts on the peer pressure if you’re rolling on factory wheels. Instead of sticking with stale stock rims, make the switch to trail-ready Vision 372 Raptor Wheels.
Stunning and strong, Vision Raptor Wheels deliver on both fronts. Each rim is masterfully constructed with a grooved 6-spoke pattern and adorned with faux beadlocker bolts. And since they’re carved from aluminum, they won’t bog down your curb weight like steel rims.
There’s never a shortage of options with your Vision Raptor Wheel set. They come in your choice of fierce finishes to complement or contrast your rig’s trim. Plus, choose from a variety of bold sizes, bolt patterns and offsets. Better still, your Vision Raptor Set comes with a 1-Year Finish Warranty and a Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Vision 372 Raptor Wheels Customer Reviews
16 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by b (LAS CRUCES, NM) Reviewed for a 2014 Jeep Wrangler — May 25, 2018 4:25 AM
Reviewed by Rusty J (Pulaski, VA) Reviewed for a 2002 Chevy Blazer — Jan 15, 2018 3:38 AM
The wheels are great I love them but the lug nuts are 13/16 and you can not get any socket on them without beggaring them up. They need to be 3/4 socket to be able to tighten without tearing them up. And yes before you ask I had the thinnest socket and still tore up a couple. The wheels are great though!!!!!!
Reviewed by Glenn D (MONUMENT, CO) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-150 — Oct 02, 2017 8:28 PM
Reviewed by Phil S (Mountain Home, AR) Reviewed for a 1987 Dodge Raider — Sep 27, 2017 8:27 AM
The wheels were everything I hoped for. They fit right on my 1987 Dodge Raider, Thanks to Danny F. there. I hate to get the wrong thing and have to send it back Danny F. helped me and was very assuring that these were the wheels I needed. His expert knowledge was very good. They look great on my car. I will trust him if I need anything else.