- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Ready your rig’s appearance to do battle on the streets or the trails with Warrior Wheels from Vision
- Split 8-spoke pattern and stepped lip for an aggressive profile
- Built tough yet light from aluminum alloy
- Comes in your choice of radical finishes such as chrome, gloss black with machined face and real tree camo
- Vision Off-Road's legendary 375 Warrior consistently tops the charts year after year
- Matching center caps included
- Sold individually in a wide range of sizes, bolt patterns and offsets
- Your Vision 375 Warrior Wheels include a 1-Year Finish Warranty and a Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty
There’s no room for second-guessing when you’re out on the trail. If you want to make it back in one piece, your mind has to be on the task at hand—not worrying about what the Jamboree thinks of your factory rims. Keep your mind on the boulders and boost your appearance with a set of Vision 375 Warrior Wheels.
Inspired by classic styling, Vision Warrior Wheels deliver both a throwback feel and modern construction. They’re constructed from premium aluminum to reduce your curb weight. And each Vision 375 Warrior is sculpted with a daring split 8-spoke design and stepped lip for throwback curb appeal.
With Vision Warrior Rims, you’re in the decision-making driver’s seat. First, pick the right size, bolt pattern and offset to pair with your rig. Then, choose one of the killer finishes to complement or contrast your ride’s trim. No matter how you choose, your every Vision Warrior includes a 1-Year Finish Warranty and a Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Vision 375 Warrior Wheels Customer Reviews
120 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Brandon R (SAINT LOUIS, MO) — Aug 10, 2018 8:52 PM
Wheels look even better then i thought they would ! Great price and they arrived at my house in just a few days !
Reviewed by righard t (WOODBURY, TN) Reviewed for a 2018 Nissan GT-R — Aug 07, 2018 7:48 PM
3 of the 4 wheels were good and balanced easily. The 4th wheel took way too much weight to balance. Waiting for you to get more wheels in so that I can get another wheel and return the defective one stock
Reviewed by Kay R (THERMOPOLIS, WY) Reviewed for a 2018 Ford F-150 — Aug 06, 2018 8:33 PM
Greatest looking rim for being one of the cheapest rims on Autoanything. Only disappointment is that the 25mm lug nuts needed to fit these are very tight inside the rim.
Reviewed by LEROY H (BURNSVILLE, NC) Reviewed for a 1999 Ford F-150 — Aug 03, 2018 6:53 AM
They look great. The only problem at all was the factory lug nuts did not fit and I had to buy new ones.