- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Give your prized ride a lethal look with a set of Vision 396 Assassin Wheels
- Boasting a deadly 6-spoke pattern with accent beadlocker bolts
- Comes in your choice of stealthy or standout finishes
- Constructed from lightweight, high-strength aluminum alloy
- Available in your choice of sizes, bolt patterns and offsets to fit your big rig
- Matching center caps included
- Vision 396 Assassin Wheels are sold individually
- Your Vision 396 Assassin Wheels include a 1-Year Finish Warranty and a Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty
Sometimes, you have to take the law into your own hands. Those factory rims have plagued you for far too long. Now, it’s time to put them out of their misery. Call in a pro to handle the dirty work: a set of Vision 396 Assassin Wheels. With their sharp 6-spoke pattern and deadly beadlocker accents, Assassin rims are truly lethal.
Don’t let the burly construction of your Assassin Wheels trick you. They may look heavyweight, but they’re built from lightweight aluminum for strength and weight savings. What’s more, each Vision Assassin Wheel comes with your choice of killer finishes and included matching center caps to complete the look.
Whether you’re sneaking around town in an SUV or rollin’ coal in a pickup, you’re sure to find an Assassin Wheel set to match your mean machine. They come in your choice of diameters, bolt patterns and offsets for a flawless fit. Best of all, every Assassin Rim is backed by a 1-Year Finish Warranty and a Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Vision 396 Assassin Wheels Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Brook H (SOUTH JORDAN, UT) Reviewed for a 2013 Jeep Wrangler — Sep 04, 2016 8:20 AM
Reviewed by Gene C (Rumford, ME) Reviewed for a 2010 Nissan Xterra — Feb 24, 2016 8:36 AM
Reviewed by Sue S (Amherst, OH) — Oct 21, 2015 8:19 AM