- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Ramp up your ride’s aggressive side with Vision 397 Rage Wheels
- Constructed with 6 blade-shaped spokes for an intense profile
- Accent beadlocker bolts dot the outer perimeter
- Comes in your choice of ferocious finishes
- Built tough and light from aluminum alloy
- Matching center cap included with each wheel
- Pick from your choice of sizes, bolt patterns and offsets to fit your rig
- Vision 397 Rage Wheels are sold individually
- Vision 397 Rage Wheels include a 1-Year Finish Warranty and a Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty
Stock rims are like anger management for your big rig—they hide the true beast that’s lurking inside. When you’re ready to shed that façade, then you’re ready to bolt on a set of Vision 397 Rage Wheels. Inspired by aggression, Rage Wheels feature a sick 6-spoke design with each spoke resembling deadly daggers. For the final touch of toughness, Vision adds accent beadlockers around the outer lip.
Though heavy on style, your Rage Rims are light on weight. That’s because Vision carves each Rage Wheel out of aluminum to balance strength with curb weight. Once formed, they’re treated to an array of finishes to complement or contrast against your trim and paint job. Matching center caps are included to complete the look.
No matter what kind of truck or SUV you’re rolling in, you won’t have a hard time finding Vision Rage Wheels to match. They’re built in an array of sizes, bolt patterns and offsets to fit your big rig. What’s more, Rage Alloy Wheels are backed by Vision’s 1-Year Finish Warranty and Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Vision 397 Rage Wheels Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Susanna R (Birmingham, MO) Reviewed for a 1996 Chevy Suburban — Apr 03, 2016 8:34 PM