- Save 15% Use Promo Code VIS15
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Fine-tune your big rig’s attitude with a set of Vision 399 Fury Wheels
- Designed with an intense split 7-spoke pattern and each spoke is accented with contrasting perimeters
- Simulated beadlockers add to their visual aggressiveness
- Available in your choice of finishes—matching center caps included
- Built from aluminum alloy, making them strong yet light
- Comes in your choice of sizes, bolt patterns and offsets
- Vision 399 Fury Wheels are sold individually
- Your Vision 399 Fury Wheels are backed by a 1-Year Finish Warranty and a Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty
It’s hard not to be angry at your bland factory wheels. Not only are they boring to look at, but they also bring down the aggression level of your big rig as a whole. Instead of being mad at your rims, toss them aside for a set of Vision 399 Fury Wheels. With their split 7-spoke design, accented spoke perimeters and simulated beadlockers, Fury Wheels add a ferocious edge to your ride’s profile.
Even though your Vision Fury Wheels deliver a dominating look, they’re also designed to curb your curb weight. Born from premium aluminum, Fury Rims strike the right balance between strength and weight savings. They also come in your choice of finishes, making it easy to complement or contrast with your vehicle’s trim and paint job.
Whether you’re rolling in a lifted truck or a stock SUV, there’s a set of Fury Wheels to match your rig. They come in an array of diameters, bolt patterns and offsets to pair with most larger vehicles. Better yet, each Vision Fury Wheel is backed with Vision’s 1-Year Finish Warranty and Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Vision 399 Fury Wheels Customer Reviews
10 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Kevin B (Middle River, MD) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tundra — Mar 05, 2018 2:21 PM
After having Vision 399 Fury wheels installed on my Tundra. It made my truck stand out. Picking black was the right color for my silver Tundra. With my steel wheels gone I can see I made the right choice. I kept asking myself I wonder how my truck will look after installation. I answered myself "WOW"
Reviewed by anne marie m (ALBUQUERQUE, NM) Reviewed for a 2005 Toyota Tacoma — Feb 01, 2018 2:28 PM
Everyone that I spoke to over the phone followed through on my order, and made sure I had ordered the right size and fit for my truck.
Reviewed by eric k (FREDERICKSBURG, VA) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tundra — Nov 29, 2017 3:28 AM
I was trying to find a great looking rim while still maintaining my oem tires since I didn't want to buy larger offroad tires. These do a wonderdul job and look exceptional. So far, I have not had any issues with them. For the price point if these, you really cant go wrong. I would recommend these to someone for sure. 10/10.
Reviewed by Joseph F (Park River, ND) Reviewed for a 2017 GMC Sierra — Oct 30, 2017 12:18 PM
Added these in lieu of stock rims and wow what a difference. My only complaint is the lug nuts that you have to buy do not seem as high quality. But that really has nothing to do with the rims
Reviewed by Tyler M (ASHBURN, VA) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Tacoma — Aug 10, 2017 6:40 AM
Very happy with the Vision 399 Fury Wheels. I had them installed at the shop with a new set of tires so I can't speak to the installation but they look great, a little shinier than in the pictures though. Note: They do not come with lug nuts, it says this in the notes section of the description but I missed it and had to scramble to get some before bringing my truck home from the shop.