- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Lock down the win with Vision 420 Locker Wheels
- Angled 8-spoke design with machined accents on the inner and outer lips
- Mill-machine work highlighted by a deep, gloss-black finish
- Made from aluminum for high strength and low weight
- Select from an array of diameters, widths, offsets and bolt patterns
- Each 420 Locker wheel includes a Vision-logoed center cap
- 420 Locker Wheels are sold individually
- Your Vision 420 Locker Wheels are backed by a 1-year finish warranty and Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty
Send your competition to the hurt locker with a set of Vision 420 Locker Wheels locking down your wins. Turning the key to the winner’s circle, Vision Locker Rims feature a sharp, angled eight-spoke design. They unlock your fresh new style with a gloss-black finish offset by machined spoke sides and accents on the inner and outer rim lips.
Every Vision Locker wheel is built for hard-hitting style and performance from solid aluminum construction. The only material fit for making a high-performance wheel, aluminum blends that stealthy balance of high strength and low weight. This is how your Vision 420 Locker rims can lock down the win no matter what the road, track or trail throws their way.
With a wide array of diameters, widths, offsets and bolt patterns to choose from, Vision 420 wheels make it easy to give your ride the right stance. Plus, all 420 Locker wheels come with a highlighting Vision-branded center cap to lock down the finished look. Even better, Vision backs your 420 Locker Wheels with a 1-year finish warranty and Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Vision 420 Locker Wheels Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Chris W (Dora, AL) Reviewed for a 2005 Nissan Titan — Jun 01, 2018 7:17 PM
Bought these for my 05 Nissan Titan. I had 295/70/17 Terra Grapplers on the stock offroad wheels fit fine with 2 in level. With these wheels (17x9 -12 offset)I had to step down to 285/70/17 Ridge Grapplers and had to cut and massage inner fender and pinch weld. They look killer and I wish I had bought them earlier. Mine shipped faster than the tracking could register.