- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Frenzy your off-road allies with Vision 423 Maniac Wheels
- Machined 8-spoke design pairs shiny chrome with glossy black
- Made for off-roading, styled to turn heads on any street
- Available in a range of sizes – up to 26” – for your truck or SUV
- Maniac Rims are sold individually
- Your Vision Maniac Wheels carry a 1-year warranty
Outfit your ride with the frenzied style of Vision 423 Maniac Wheels. These heavy-duty rims are made to take off-road and fashioned to belong on any city street. Crafted in sizes, bolt patterns and offsets to fit your truck or SUV. Gloss black finish with a machined face. Sold individually. 1-year warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel size
Vision 423 Manic Wheels Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Timothy S (Danville, KY) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-150 — May 01, 2018 7:55 AM
Very nice wheels. Good company to order from with product knowledge and customer service.
Reviewed by Kenneth L. D (Lula, GA) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Avalanche — Jan 12, 2018 4:56 AM
Love these wheels. Everyone tells me how bad ass they look. The only beef I have with them is the depth of the wheel didn't look like the picture in the ad.
Reviewed by justin g (LUBBOCK, TX) Reviewed for a 2001 Dodge Ram — Jul 14, 2017 12:53 AM
The wheels are light I mounted them on 285/65/18 ss m16 tires and they are the perfect match and made my truck look like alive along with a leveling on my dodge ram 1500
Reviewed by James C (Lancaster, KY) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford F-250 — Nov 02, 2016 1:24 PM
These wheels actually look better after they are mounted on the truck. I mean I liked them before, or I wouldn't have bought them, but they really gave my truck a lot better look than the stock wheels