- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Roll past the competition in true tuner style with Vision 425 Bane Wheels
- Thin 10-spoke design provides a race-inspired feel
- Lightweight aluminum construction
- Available in multiple finishes
- Range of sizes, bolt patterns and offsets for your car or SUV
- Bane Wheels are sold separately
- Matching center caps included with each wheel
- Your Vision 425 Bane Wheels carry a 1-year finish warranty and Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty.
When it comes to your suped-up street machine, not just any aftermarket wheels will do. Set the starting line on fire when you roll up on a set of Vision 425 Bane rims. As you scream past the competition in true tuner style, these unique Vision 425 Wheels come alive thanks to the thin 10-spoke design and a real race-inspired feel.
Boasting aluminum alloy construction, these Vision Bane rims are strong enough to take any corner and light enough to allow you peak performance on the straight-away. Available in multiple modern finishes and a range of sizes, bolt patterns and offsets for your specific vehicle, Vision Bane Wheels are a great fit for any ride.
Vision 425 Bane Wheels are sold separately. Your custom Bane Wheels carry a 1-year finish warranty and Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Vision 425 Bane Wheels Customer Reviews
18 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jeff G (Aurora, CO) Reviewed for a 2016 Subaru Forester — May 16, 2019 3:05 PM
They look awesome and are much safer than the stock Subaru wheels. I went from 17" wheels down to 15". They were guaranteed to fit, but the stock brake calipers had not been cast to spec and had to be ground down ever so slightly. No fault of the wheel manufacturer, blame Subaru. I highly recommend these wheels. I am currently planning to get a set of the exact wheels for my Volkswagen!
Reviewed by Kenny N (SANTA ANA, CA) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Corolla — Feb 20, 2018 9:39 PM
I love everything about. I had steel wheels before, and changing to alloy wheels made a HUGE difference in my car's acceleration and handling. Love this design so much
Reviewed by Alexander P (WESTPORT, CT) Reviewed for a 2016 Volkswagen Jetta — Jan 24, 2018 7:20 AM
I didn't realize there were so many holes for lugs to fit in, but overall the rims look great. I have yet to install but am eager to get them on! Will update with pics when they're on.
Reviewed by Shanon M (Eden, GA) Reviewed for a 2014 Nissan Versa — Dec 25, 2017 8:28 PM
Great set of wheels! Needed to know bore diameter for valve stems and they called Vision for me to find out! Customer service at its finest. Will definitely do business with these guys again.