- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Vision 521 Nitro Wheels add a timeless look to early and late models alike
- Design takes a modern play on the classic 5-star shape
- Sleek, bold spokes provide a streamlined presence
- Crafted from lightweight aluminum alloy
- Custom-made in select modern finishes
- Available in a range of sizes, bolt patterns and offsets for most cars
- Vision-logoed center caps are included with each wheel
- Vision 521 Nitro Wheels are sold individually
- Your Vision 521 Nitro Wheels are backed by a 1-year finish warranty and Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty
From hot rod to hot off the assembly line, the timeless look of these Vision Wheels is the perfect way to accent the exterior of your prized ride. A modern play on the classic 5-star shape, Vision 521 Nitro Wheels provide a streamlined presence with a sleek, bold spoke pattern.
Nitro Wheels are crafted from lightweight aluminum alloy to ensure they boast a durable, lightweight construction. Custom-made in select modern finishes, each Nitro rim is available in a range of sizes, bolt patterns and offsets for most cars from the 1950s to the present.
The stylish Nitro Wheel design is highlighted by finishing touches such as sculpted ridges along each spoke and included matching center caps. Vision Nitro rims are each sold individually and carry a 1-year finish warranty and Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Vision 521 Nitro Wheels Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Gregory A (Bradenton, FL) Reviewed for a 1968 Chevy Chevelle — Mar 23, 2018 10:28 AM
Reviewed by John K (FOREST LAKE, MN) Reviewed for a 1990 Ford Mustang — Jan 12, 2018 3:15 AM
Reviewed by Larry A H (Louisville, KY) Reviewed for a 1995 Ford Mustang — Jul 27, 2017 8:39 PM
Reviewed by Liuven D (Hialeah, FL) Reviewed for a 1954 Chevy Bel Air — May 09, 2017 5:17 AM
Reviewed by David L (BURTON, OH) Reviewed for a 1967 Ford Thunderbird — Aug 06, 2016 6:11 AM
Nice well made sturdy wheel for the price. For just cruising and looking cool, they can't be beat. Polished up nice but center caps are kind of cheesy. They can be replaced with a o ring type billet cap. Don't forget centric rings sized to your hubs. The center hole on these are huge. I like them and I didn't have to pay over 900 bucks for them.