- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Fine-tune your ride’s personality with a set of Vision 55 Silver Rally Wheels
- Designed with a vintage profile for throwback curb appeal
- Optional center caps and outer trim rings are available to complete the look (additional items that are sold separately)
- Built tough from steel for durability and classic good looks
- Pick from an array of diameters, bolt patterns and offsets to fit your ride
- Vision 55 Silver Rally Wheels are sold individually
- Your Vision 55 Silver Rally Wheels include a 1-Year Finish Warranty and a Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty
Cars used to come cool straight from the factory. They’re be slathered in chrome, sculpted with sharp body lines and upholstered with shag carpeting. These days, you’re lucky to get more than two cup holders. You can’t turn back time, but you can turn back your ride’s clock with Vision 55 Silver Rally Wheels. Inspired by car culture’s heyday, these throwback rims boast old-school styling that’ll turn heads wherever you roll.
Though their design harkens back to the past, your Vision Rally Wheels are built to modern standards. Vision sculpts your 55 rims from steel for strength, durability and unmistakable muscle-car style.
Whether you’re cruising in a classic or motoring in something more modern, you can find Vision 55 Wheels that fit. They come in your choice of diameters, bolt patterns and offsets to pair with your ride. Matching center caps and outer trim rings are available separately to help complete a clean, finished look. And they’re all backed by a 1-Year Finish Warranty and a Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Vision 55 Silver Rally Wheels Customer Reviews
40 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Edmund P (KLAWOCK, AK) Reviewed for a 1983 Cadillac Seville — Sep 04, 2018 7:06 PM
Reviewed by John S (Chesterfield, VA) Reviewed for a 1952 Chevy C/K Pickup — Jul 31, 2018 4:08 AM
The wheels look nice but I but I wished that the didn't have the dual bolt pattern. I had planned on running them on my 52 chevy pick up without center caps or hub caps but now I have to find a center cap that fits the look that I'm after.
Reviewed by Thomas C (Hebron, IN) Reviewed for a 1969 Chevy Camaro — Jul 25, 2018 5:52 AM
I've had original Bette rally wheels before and I tried to buy another set when I found out the price I about died!so I did some research and found auto anything with the vision wheel, I sent in for a set and was blown away by the price and quality of these wheels! Definitely recommend them for anyone!!!!!!
Reviewed by Todd C (Atlanta, GA) — Jun 21, 2018 8:51 AM
Looked at used. Just happened upon this site. Put the #'s together. Even with the add on for trim rings and center caps, it was cheaper than a used set. The ONLY thing that is the most petty thought, the color is just a touch deep? Maybe they lighten up with age............. Not enough of an issue to worry about though! Even the garage that installed them was impressed with the price and quality.
Reviewed by JESSICA S (ST PETERSBURG, FL) — May 17, 2018 6:41 PM
My son chose these for our '69 Caprice. He liked the stock look and I have to say I agree. my tire guy said they are good quality and well made. Buying a fifth without trim kit for a spare.