- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Intensify your ride with the old-school cool of Vision 57 Chrome Rally Wheels
- Designed with a throwback profile that’s perfect on classics and contemporary cars
- Chrome-plated for a brilliant shine
- Optional Center Caps and Trim Rings available to finish the look (sold separately)
- Pick from an array of diameters, bolt patterns and offsets to fit your ride
- Vision 57 Chrome Rally Wheels are sold individually
- Your Vision 57 Chrome Rally Wheels include a 1-Year Finish Warranty and a Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty
Nothing goes better with a cherry paint job like the glint and glimmer of chrome. Car manufacturers used to lay that brilliant metal on thick, but times have changed. Bring back the old-school look and attitude with Vision 57 Chrome Rally Wheels.
Inspired by the muscle car generation, Vision Chrome Rally Wheels boast bold oval cutouts around the inner rim and optional center caps and trim rings to accentuate the design. They’re all chrome-plated and polished to a brilliant mirror finish.
Whether you’re cruising in a classic Bel Air or a contemporary Challenger, there’s a set of Vision 57 Rally Rims that fits. They come in your choice of diameters, bolt patterns and offsets to fit almost any ride. Better still, each Vision Chrome Rally Wheel is backed by a 1-Year Finish Warranty and a Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Vision 57 Chrome Rally Wheels Customer Reviews
11 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Michael P (WEST COLUMBIA, SC) Reviewed for a 1989 Chevy Caprice — Mar 07, 2018 5:23 PM
after a mild restoration in 2014 and using as a daily drive its now time to rest the brougham more and spruce it up with a new shiny wheel and spinner it was cheaper buying a new wheel than re-chroming the old wheel.
Reviewed by andrew d (Liberty Hill, TX) Reviewed for a 1955 Chevy Bel Air — Jun 07, 2016 8:30 AM