- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Traditional steel D-Window wagon wheel design
- Center caps are not included
- Reliable performance and style that won’t break the bank
- Crafted from steel with a rugged gloss-black finish
- Choose multiple diameters, bolt patterns and offsets
- Designed to fit trucks, SUVs and heavy-duty trailers
- Vision 84 D-Window Wheels are sold individually
- 1-year finish warranty and Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty
Get back to off-roading’s roots and leave the show-boaters in the dust with Vision 84 D-Window Wheels. Rocking the old-school D-Window wagon wheel design, D Window Wheels deliver trusted and reliable off-road performance without putting your wallet into a sinkhole.
Vision 84 Rims are designed to be tough and strong from rugged, trusty steel. Crafted for extreme off-road action and style, your D-Window Wheels are designed to fit most trucks and SUVs, and they look right at home on your heavy-duty trailer, so you can easily match the wheels on your rig.
Available in a huge array of diameters, widths, bolt patterns and offsets, D Window Rims let you give your truck or trailer the right stance. Vision-logoed center caps are available separately for clean style and a finished look. Plus, Vision backs your 84 D-Window Wheels with a 1-year finish warranty and limited Lifetime structural warranty.
- Please test fit one wheel before mounting tires
- New lug nuts are recommended and sold separately
- If your vehicle has a lift or lowering kit, please consult with the manufacturer to ensure you select the correct wheel
Vision 84 D-Window Wheels Customer Reviews
29 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Craig R (PORTSMOUTH, RI) Reviewed for a 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Oct 18, 2018 7:55 PM
Looks sleek on my red 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo, and great performance paired with my Firestone Destination A/Ts. The only modification that was required was a little sanding of the front bumper cover.
Reviewed by john c (Dennison, IL) Reviewed for a 1997 Ford F-350 — Jun 01, 2018 8:09 AM
I have an older work truck and needed to upgrade from a 16.5 to a 16" wheel. This is a basic steel wheel at an affordable price. And the best part is they look great. Thanks
Reviewed by David B (Bend, OR) Reviewed for a 2000 Chevy Astro — Mar 14, 2018 9:22 PM
Need to replace your wheels? These come in less than stock style steel wheels. Good solid replacements for your ride. I got these for my my work Astro van. My stock wheels had gotten so rusty, the tire beads leaked. Awesome deal!
Reviewed by John C (ROCHESTER, NY) — Dec 03, 2017 9:30 AM
After my live chat and going over all the information. I was able to get the rims that were exactly as described, they fit perfectly! Went on without any trouble and just as I was told they look awesome! Thank you for all of your help. I won't hesitate to order again.